BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Coraline!!!!!!!!!!!

Is possibly my new favorite movie. Its AHMAZING. Its in Real-D, which is basically 3-D but probably with some minor differences. Its really high def and you feel like you are in the movie. In it, not watching it grab at you in the theatre. In it. Plus the plot is so full of creepy amazingness! The whole button eyes things is just...perfect. All of the characters work together. I'm not a big fan of Dakota Fanning (she voiced Coraline) but she does well here. The whole movie is bizzare and amazing. I won't talk too much about it until its out of theatres. But seriously. GO SEE IT..NOW!! Or as soon as possible!

~Chessie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh shit Tay, now I wanna see it EVEN more than I did before! xDD Sounds awesome!!