BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Audition results + car repairs suck

Okay, so first of all, I did not get into Robin Hood, which, if you didn't know, I auditioned for. Why? I do suffer from a major lack of talent, but I'm not make-you-cringe awful. Not many people even auditioned though, and I had a good chance, or so I thought. Because this particular director is biased toward certain people, I didn't get in. He looks like he's having a wonderful time at auditions, but then BOOM! its a no. Also, he says he's going to call you at during the day. 7:45 PM IS NOT DURING THE DAY, MR. DIRECTOR. Because of his immature indecision, some people didn't get called till even later than that. Most of this theatre is based on politics. No one wants to believe it, but it is. I don't even care that much that I didn't make it in, but some people do. I cannot STAND people who play favorites and say that they have talent, blah blah blah. Okay, done ranting.

Car repairs SUCK. And, just for Michael, who never even reads this blog,

Positive thought:
Robin Hood is prolly gonna be pretty horrible.
Because of the car repairs I got to get stuff for my birthday party, PLUS a princess coloring book- YAYYYYYY!!! (I'm 3 years old!!!!)

~Chessie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Car repairs do suck, and thats that.
Hehe, the word verification says "redsi"

Despair said...

Redsi??? *looks around* I'm confused now.

Unknown said...

xDD we all are.