BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Halloween, Halloween!

For some reason I feel like Halloween today..so I listened to "This is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas, and sang along rather poorly. Sometime I think I should get all my friends together to record our own version of that song (those who like to sing anyway!) I'm also in the middle of sewing a rather battered-looking white rabbit to sell on Etsy. I want an Ipod very much. That was random, but I do! Then I can go to Itunes and I won't have to worry about viruses and crap..plus they're just nicer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, Lilly feels like Halloween everyday. I was listening to an Amy Lee version of "Sally's Song" today.

LillianRose said...

Fabulous post Taylor. And maddy ish right i feel like Halloween everyday!

Despair said...

Hahaha, I keep forgetting to check my comments, lol. I didn't know Amy Lee did that! *goes to listen*