BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally, I shall post something a little longer..

I was at the pool today with my friends Audrey and Caroline...I met them through ppt. Anyhow, we went to the pooooooooool!!!! I'm so happeh! I need a tan sooo bad (this is present tense because even though I got tan-er, I'm not up to par yet =( ) And I'm going tomorrow with Lauren..not ppt Lauren, another Lauren...but anyhow, I'm excited. And we're going to cover 3DG's "Time of Dying"...aaaaaaaand "Heaven is a Place on Earth"...Belinda Carlisle..in the 80's...not SO thrilled about that..ehhh. So, yea....I'm realizing this blog is becoming more about my life than about AiW or anything interesting..so I apologize...but deal, because I feel like talking about more un-related-to-what-this-blogs-about-stuff. I'm going to make Alexa a birthday cake tonight... her birthday's tomorrow... We're going to see Tale Of Desparaux...its the free movie at the local Regal Cinemas. Then we're going out to lunch...*thinks* I hope they have healthy stuff...yea... I've been super obsessed about it lately..anyhoo... After lunch is when I go to Lauren's and then I come back for Alexa's birthday dinner. And the next day is gonna be soooo busy with birthday prep. And then Friday is Alexa's birthday party...its a carnival theme, it will be epic.. Me, Lilly, Maddy, and Grace are going to be "Carnival Workers" and we get red visors...we'll look so hot xD..so anyhow, busy week, wheeee!!!