BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Billy Mays died?!?

So, its all over the internet, Billy Mays died today. I looked it up and its apparently not a rumor. He was found dead in his Tampa home by his wife and pronounced dead at 7:45 AM. So now there won't be any more Michael Jackson jokes, or Billy Mays jokes. Mark and Asa go to the D.R. and everyone dies! They need to come back before all the celebrities die. Nooooot that I care all that much, but they are still people. And with Billy and Michael gone, who am I to make fun of??...Well, I guess there's always Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus...for now at least.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean no more Michael Jackson or Billy Mays jokes? Just because someone is dead does not make them suddenly flawless. Michael Jackson had a higher percentage of plastic in his face than a Ken doll and Billy Mays, well, let's just say I'm not sorry that I will never hear his loud, obnoxious voice advertising one overpriced BS crap product or another, ever again. If God is reading this, please take Vince from ScamNow next! That thing on his head drives me nuts! Is he a member of a boy band or what?? What is up with that thing???