BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Wish List and Lilly's here!!!

So, Lilly came over today after...co-op? Sorta like babysitting, but neway, YAY! So yea. And because I have nothing better to post about and cause my b-day's so close, I will write a wishlist yay!

Taylor's Wishlist:
Ipod nano
Itunes giftcards
Hot Topic giftcards
Anything from Hot Topic, ya'll know me...lol.
Giftcards for: Target, Starbucks, Wet Seal, Manassas Mall...oooh, maybe Forever 21...
Socks!!!
Nightmare Revisited (posted about this, too lazy to link..oh wait, its the one right below this...)
C-D's..Any band on my playlist...
Stereo
Drums and Microphone for GHWorld Tour
Laptop



There's more that I can't think of/ wouldn't ever get... I'm not trying to be me,me,me...I'm just bored... so, just so ya'll know, I know I'm not getting 95% of this crap/awesomeness...

~Chessie

0 comments: