BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Grandma Freakin' Rocks!!!

Seriously, she's amazingness!! For my birthday I wanted an Ipod Nano, right? Well, I reaaally wanted an Ipod Touch, but I really didn't think I'd get one. So, I settled to save up for a Nano. Guess what came in the mail today from my Grandma Jo!?!?! An Ipod Touch!!! And two cases, and crazy socks (WOOT!)!!! I'm installing Itunes now, yay!! Its SOOO cool! I didn't know about them until my boy cousins (14?) and (20?) got them for Christmas from my aunt. I had an MP3 player until 2 weeks ago ish...then it broke. So, perfect timing!!! Oh, I gotta go, Itunes is finished downloading!

Chessie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

1) That freakin rocks! You lucky girl you!
2) I have nominated you for this award, use the link to get it!


http://maddy-crazygirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/wow-thank-you-so-much.html