BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Tim Burton's New Alice in Wonderland Movie

Okay, so I'm excited about this one. Tim Burton is directing it. Linda Woolverton is doing the screenplay. It seems like she's done alot of good stuff...Lion King, for instance. Here's the cast according to IMDb :

Alice: Mia Wasikowska

Mad Hatter : Johnny Depp (YES! I adore him)

The White Queen : Anne Hathaway (I like her. Though I think the white queen should be portrayed by someone a bit older)

The Red Queen : Helena Bonham Carter (She was Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd. What more is there to say?)

The Cheshire Cat : Michael Sheen (Not sure how happy I am about this one yet.)

The Knave of Hearts. Crispin Glover (I woulda gone slightly younger, but he looks a-ight)

Caterpiller: Alan Rickman (Dude! Its Snape. And the judge. Very kewl.)

Tweedledum/Tweedledee : Matt Lucas

Here is an expert from http://www.comingsoon.net/

"Based on the Lewis Carroll classic "Alice in Wonderland," which will combine performance-capture imagery, currently seen in "Beowulf," with live-action footage. Disney released their classic animated version in 1951."

It said this is all gonna be a Disney film. I hope its a rumour cause idk about this..they may make it too light and fun, if they try to appeal to a younger crowd. Hopefully they'll keep it demented =) But since its Tim Burton, we should be alright.


Alright, once the rest of the cast guest finalized, I will do another postie on this.

Love to all!
Chessie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aw SWEET! I love Alice in Wonderland, and Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp!!!! <3 this is awesome!