BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Going Away!

Yea. I'll be going out of town tomorrow (Friday). I'm going to Pennsylvania for a cousin of mine's B-day party..she's turning four. My entire family is going...exept maybe Dad...idk if he can get off work. So anyway, since Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I'd get started on my gifts. I have a couple of things I can get started on right away. This is my list of stuff I need to make, and the supplies I'll need to bring..and yes, I like lists very much xD.

Bad Apple Keychain
Red, White, Green, and Brown felt
Black Beads
Matching Thread

Duchess Drawing (from AiW) for friends binder(sp?)
Colored Pencils
No 2 pencil
Charchoal pencil
A couple of Duchess images to work from

Doll Clothes/Purses/Jewelwry
Fabric
Matching thread
Embroidery Floss
Seed Beads

0 comments: